To provide a lifelong home for pharmacy professionals inspiring Brotherhood, Leadership, Service, and Scholarship
Phi Delta Chi:
- Is a diverse, committed, and engaged Brotherhood of students and alumni
- Is widely recognized for empowering Brothers to lead and serve
- Offers programs and experiences that support Brothers across all stages of their lives
- Has a vibrant national network of both collegiate and alumni chapters
- Sustains a strong pipeline of leaders actively engaged in the pharmacy profession
- Has a robust and agile infrastructure to support growth in a dynamic environment
- Maintains a closely aligned partnership with the Pharmacy Leadership & Education Institute (PLEI) to deliver value to the Brotherhood
Values - What we stand for
- We are forward-looking leaders advancing both the pharmacy profession and quality health care.
- We pursue opportunities for self-improvement and empowerment of others.
- We are accountable to high standards of personal and professional excellence.
Brothers For Life
- We create relationships based on trust, responsiveness and mentorship.
- We forge deep and lasting bonds with one another.
- We remain committed to one another throughout our lives.
- We are actively involved in supporting each other and our community.
- We pursue volunteerism, philanthropy and patient-centered care.
- We are passionate about contributing to the greater good.
- We believe a sound education is essential to our success as pharmacy professionals.
- We are dedicated to scholastic excellence.
- We are committed to continuous professional development.
Our second Long Rang Strategic Planning Retreat was held in January 2023. A diverse and equal representation of both collegiate and alumni Brothers met over three days to discuss our current status and the future of our organization. View our 2023-2028 Strategic Plan.