How do I sign in to www.phideltachi.org?
Every member of Phi Delta Chi has an account set up. Click sign in at the top of the page. If you don’t know your password, click on forgot password?
Do you offer a payment plan for registration fees?
Yes! At checkout, select Issue Invoice. Then send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting a payment plan. Your invoice must be paid in full before registration closes.
What is the Leader Development Day (LDD) with the Pharmacy Leadership & Education Institute (PLEI)?
We’ve all been on teams for as long as we can remember. Unfortunately, many of us think this vast experience has taught us everything we need to know about teamwork. Yet one only needs to recall all the missed deadlines, interpersonal conflict, poor quality, insufficient resources, unbalanced workload and lack of accountability to see that most of us actually have a lot to learn about making teams work. During this day-long session you’ll join a small group of 25-30 other individuals in fun activities and engaging discussion to learn the most common causes of team breakdowns and the proven tools and strategies you can use to address them, or even prevent them from occurring in the first place.
Seats are limited, and only the first 30-registrants will be guaranteed a spot. Please note that if insufficient LDD registrations are received by June 17, PDC reserves the right to cancel this session. Full refunds will be given if LDD is canceled.
What is included in the Alumni Weekend registration fee?
Alumni Weekend registration covers everything on Friday and Saturday. This includes meals, business sessions, the alumni reception, the awards banquet, and all Friday/Saturday Continuing Education sessions.
Do alumni have to pay dues before registering?
Alumni Brothers are required to be current in their National Alumni Dues in order to attend Grand Council. Sign in with the directions above. Look for the Membership Status box on your home page. Options to pay your National Alumni Dues or Lifetime Alumni Dues can be found there. Contact Us with any questions.
Do Collegiate Delegates receive free registration?
No. We are not offering free delegate registration this year.
How can we raise money for travel expenses?
Don't wait until the last minute to start your fundraising. Read through our Grand Council Fundraising Ideas.
What are Reference Committees?
Grand Council is Phi Delta Chi’s National Business Meeting. Each chapter has a voice in the direction of the Fraternity. At Grand Council, topics affecting the Fraternity’s Operations are divided into Committees for discussion and are voted on during the business sessions. The Committees are:
- Organizational Affairs - Refers to business which affects the government, constitution, and bylaws of the Fraternity
- Collegiate Affairs - Refers to business which affects the establishment and operation of collegiate chapters of the Fraternity
- Alumni Affairs - Refers to business which affects our alumni and the establishment and operation alumni chapters of the Fraternity
- Nominations Committee - Reviews applications for Grand Office, interviews applicants, makes recommendations for election. Chaired by Grand Past President and membership will be secret.
View the topics that each committee will be discussing.
Am I required to serve on a Reference Committee?
What is different this year?
- We are starting a day later. Registration and ice cream social will be held on Wednesday.
- The reference committees will meet via Zoom to begin their work BEFORE we gather in Charleston. Collegiate and Organizational Affairs will come to Grand Council ready to present their recommendations at the Opening Business Session on Thursday morning.
- Delegate orientation has moved to Thursday morning.
- We will begin conducting business at the Opening Business Session on Thursday morning.
- We hope to conclude all business at Friday morning's business session.
- The Memorial Service, Officer Installation, and the formal closing of Grand Council will take place Saturday morning.
What is the role of the Delegate and Alternate Delegate?
Each chapter is given up to 2 votes to cast in proceedings and elections at Grand Council - one for collegiate representation and one for alumni representation. Alternate Delegates step in at any time the Delegate is unable to perform their duties. Delegates are expected to attend:
- Delegate Orientation on Thursday. Provides training on proper procedures of the Business Sessions, Robert’s Rules of Order basics, how to vote, and what to expect during the sessions. All Brothers who register as the Delegate are expected to attend.
- Opening Business Session on Thursday.
- Regional Caucuses on Thursday and Friday.
- Final Business Session on Friday.
- Memorial Service and Officer Installation on Saturday.
Application for Office
Interested in running for Regional Correspondent? Submit your application here.
Can I get a name badge for our chapter's mascot?
Chapter mascots love attending our national meetings! Register your mascot and they will receive their own name badge and lanyard. The cost is $25 and all proceeds go to our Ritual and Regalia Fund. You can add this option when registering for Grand Council.
What does my chapter need to bring?
- Chapter Report: Each chapter attending Grand Council is required to submit a written report to be included in the regional caucus minutes.
- Chapter Constitution and Bylaws: Digital or physical copy.
- Ritual Aprons: One for each Brother attending.
- Brother Pin: Everyone should bring their pin.
- Mascot: If applicable.
What is the recommended attire?
For all times and events not listed below, please feel free to dress casually as you would on any vacation—the important thing is to enjoy yourself and to portray a positive image of Phi Delta Chi, your chapter, and yourself.
- Opening Business Session – business attire
- Final Business Session - business casual
- Memorial Service - business attire
- Chapter Swap Meet – Phi Delta Chi attire/casual
- Collegiate Workshops – Phi Delta Chi attire/casual
- Group Photo - business casual
- Alumni CE – business casual
- Dinner and Banquet – semiformal